WHO WE ARE:
Based in Los Angeles, CA, eatOS (a division of POSLABS Inc.) is a cloud-based restaurant software start-up that provides Point of Sale, Self-Service Kiosks, Mobile, Online Ordering, Scheduling, Inventory Management and more. We are on a mission to disrupt the market of old, slow, expensive systems and bring innovative products to restaurants worldwide.
WHAT DO WE SEEK:
- Natural problem solvers who take initiative and who have the ambition to become a leader at our company.
- We need your passion expertise to help us build the eatOS brand.
- We have built a fun workplace culture with a strong team that comes together to bring 100% of what they do.
As a Project Manager, you will use a consultative approach to...
- Oversee the multiple functional groups of the IT project team (Developers, Designers, Quality Assurance Analysts, and Stakeholders) by developing schedules, establishing quality deliverables and objectives, and providing best practices and procedures to deliver exceptional quality programs on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and other team members to define the scope of a project and establish performance metrics.
- Responsible for the sourcing of new applications software, which includes selecting and managing the vendor, negotiating contracts, resource planning, and communicating project directives to his or her cohorts.
- Provide design direction to Designers and Developers and oversee and test applications to ensure that all project requirements, pertaining to functionality and client usability, are met.
- Oversee the implementation of applications, ensuring a smooth adoption process for the organization.
- Facilitate meetings as needed to ensure that issues and risks are identified, understood and dealt with in a manner that mitigates the risk to scope, cost, and scheduling conflicts.
- Experience of 2-4 years of full-cycle project management experience in complex business and technical environments and in customizing, integrating, and/or implementing small/medium scale enterprise software applications; Technical background as an Applications Developer is a plus.
- An extensive understanding of Management Information Systems, software development, IT infrastructure, and relational database systems.
- In-depth understanding and strong knowledge of the Software Develop Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in Monday.com (an advantage) and / or other Agile Project Management tools.
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to translate customers needs into timely and accurate response
- Creative thinking skills, & strong team and time management skills to deliver solutions under very tough deadlines and within an environment of fast-changing priorities.
- Must have a problem-solving aptitude.
A PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Start-up experience (we love entrepreneurs!).
- Familiarity with Agile Project Management framework and Scrum methodology.
- Experience with technologies like Angularjs, Nodejs, AWS, and Flutter, Android, IOS.
- Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Knowledge of restaurant operations.
- Full time, 100% remote with the opportunity to travel.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Contribution.
- Competitive Salary and the chance to be a part of something big.
- This is a work from office and a remote work opportunity, depending on your location and experience.